GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
The journal invites unpublished and original research papers, articles, reviews, short communications, hypothesis, book reviews, Ph.D. thesis reviews. Manuscripts should be submitted along with author's passport size photographs and his brief resume. All manuscripts are subject to peer review. If major revisions are required for acceptance one revised copy should be submitted.
Two copies of manuscripts should be typed on one side of the paper in double space. This should not exceed 4000 words. The author should follow the given points while preparing the manuscripts.
- The title should be written in title case.
- The names of the authors should be given always with department, institution, city & country.
- An abstract not exceeding 200 words and a list of key words are required for each manuscript.
- Main text.
- Reference to be given in the order & placement should be numerically with (a) names of the author (s) (Surname first) (b) year of publication (c) title of paper (d) name of journal in abbreviated form according to the “Word list of scientific periodicals” (e) volume number (f) page number.
- For citation of books the author’s name should be followed by the (b) title of the book (a) year of publication or edition or both (d) page number (c) name of publishers and place of publication.
- Tables and figures should be in same place where author wants them to be printed.
- Electronic copy must be sent to the editors at the given E-mail addresses. Article must be as a single file in MS-Word of text size 10, including tables and figures.
- Authors must give a certificate that it is an original work and has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and further that if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere.
IJES Journal is a self supporting and does not receive funding from any institution/government. The subscription fees are required to meet operations expenses for the printing and hosting online journal. It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication, and to host it on a server. All authors of the paper must be subscriber of the journal. These subscriptions are paid in advance after acceptance letter of the paper.
Reprints: The corresponding author will receive one copy of the journal and ten reprints with title cover. All manuscript and correspondences should be addressed to Dr. Vivek Tyagi, F-13, Ansal Road, Shastri Nagar, Meerut-05 Uttar Pradesh (INDIA).
Acceptance of a manuscript for publication in the Journal shall automatically mean transfer of copyright to the Aroma Foundation. The Aroma Foundation and editors of International Journal of Essential Sciences assume no responsibility for statements/brief resume and opinions advanced by authors to journal.